- Monday: 7:30am-6:30pm (Denver Office)
- Tuesday: 9am-5:30pm (Boulder Office)
- Wednesday: 7:30am-6:30pm (Boulder Office)
- Thursday: 9am-6:30pm (Boulder Office)
Please reschedule or cancel appointments with at least 24-hour notice to avoid incurring the standard session or consultation fee. I understand life circumstances and emergencies do happen, so one late cancellation without penalty of payment is provided. The same cancellation policy applies from me to you.
CCT does not accept insurance. Invoices to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement and/or tax purposes can be provided.
Colorado Couple’s Therapy offers 50 minute and 80 minute sessions. During the initial phone call, appropriate length of session to best meet your needs will be discussed.
50 minutes $125 | 80 minutes $170
*If you are experiencing financial hardship, sliding scale slots are available. Please discuss this during the initial phone call.
Sleep Consultations and Packages:
CCT offers families individualized sleep consultations and plans as well as group classes. Individualized plans and consultations can be provided via phone or email. Consequently, CCT has served families locally, nationally and internationally. Phone consultations can sometimes be scheduled outside normal office hours, and this will be discussed during the initial call. Local families have the option for a phone consultation or to meet in my office. During the initial call, the appropriate sleep service that will best meet your family’s needs can be determined. Please see below for details.
Hourly Rate: $125/hour
Phone or Office
Comprehensive Individualized Sleep Plans
These plans can be tailored for infants, toddlers and school age children.
- A thorough assessment of your family and your child’s sleep issues
- A two-hour consultation either in my office or over the phone
- A detailed individualized sleep plan that accounts for your family’s specific needs
- Research based sleep information pertinent to your child’s age and needs
- Follow-up phone calls and/or emails for one week following implementation of plan
- On call for the first night plan is implemented
- Guidance for implementing healthy naps and/or weaning night feeds
- One month follow up phone consult
- Future consultations at a discounted rate ($80/hour)
Comprehensive Sleep Plan for infants/toddlers in cribs: $650 (twins: $700)
Comprehensive Sleep Plan for toddlers/children in big kid beds: $700 (twins: $750)
*These packages are limited to a few slots per month. Please contact me to find out scheduling if you are interested in this comprehensive plan.
Group Sleep Classes
All classes are 3.5 hours and are held in Boulder and Stapleton. The price for classes are $125/person or $150/couple for advanced registration. Registration within two weeks of the class date and walk ins are $150/person or $175/couple.
These classes offer parents developmental information regarding sleep schedule and habits. A generalized sleep plan specific to the age of your child will also be provided. This plan includes a daily schedule, bedtime routine, night sleep plan (including night feeds), and an initial nap plan. All participants receive a reduced rate for follow up consultations ($90/hour).
Infant Sleep Plan Classes
Designed for infants moving into a crib or already sleeping in a crib
- Four to eight months
- Nine to thirteen months
- Thirteen to twenty-two months (still in a crib)
Toddler Sleep Plan Classes
Designed for children moving out of a crib or already sleeping in a big kid bed.
- Eighteen months to two years
- Two to four years
Have a parenting group that would like to have a private class?
As long as the children are similar ages this can be arranged. Please contact me for details.